AECI: Shipping Administrator
- Receiving new orders from the sales team and arranging shipping.
- Negotiating rates with transporting and courier companies.
- Prepare and provide documents to customers in accordance with the terms of shipment standard operating procedures.
- Compile export documents.
Qualifications & Experience
- NQF6 level qualification in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Transport Management or Logistics Management.
- 1 -2 years’ experience in shipping.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- SAP knowledge – advantageous.
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
Closing date: 25 February 2022