@Home Livingspace: Furniture Consultant
If you enjoy connecting with people and supporting the team to deliver exceptional guest experience, then this role is for you!
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Being an ambassador for our brand and offering amazing guest experience.
- Exceed our guest’s expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
- Actively keeping track of sales performance against targets.
- Selling a diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest trends and technology
- Searching out opportunities for new business
- Assist with replenishing of stock and visual merchandising to ensure the store is ready for our guests.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Passionate about people is a must.
- Target driven and experience focused.
- Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Basic Knowledge of Furniture assembly
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends, public holidays and evening shifts.