Telesure: Sales Consultant
The successful candidates will sell, cross sell, up sell and retain Medical Insurance products, whilst following the company’s sales processes, compliance, quality assurance and guiding principles.
- Assist clients with their financial portfolio
- Compliance and Quality Assurance
- Cross selling of all add on products
- Receive inbound calls and pro-actively make outbound calls to customers (relating Hippo.co.za medical insurance offerings) to enable achievement of Key Performance Indicators
- Reviewing existing clients’ policy with the aim of improving their benefits.
- Retaining clients by providing them with feedback on their products.
- Delivering efficient customer service levels through effective call management
- Consultants are responsible for performance in the following Key Responsibility Areas of:
- Roster Adherence
- Daily Sales Targets
- manage dials and Talk-Time – practically demonstrate effort in work ethic through active dialling engaging with clients.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent verbal command of the English Language
- Strong understand of the sales process and sales techniques
- A strong attention to detail
- Matric / SAQA accredited qualification*
- RE-5 and 120 FAIS Credits (advantageous)
- At least 12 months Sales experience in a Call Centre environment financial/Medical aid Retentions and Upselling services industry.
Closing date: 16 February 2022