Kone: Maintenance Technician
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service and through regular, proactive, and precise on-site communication
- Responsible for accurate and real time back reporting of work performed
- Maintain excellent relationships with the customers, the contact person and end-users on site
- Manage the site environment during service operations
- Identification of site risks, and timely communication of any such occurrences
- Identifying “unplanned” service repairs based on the equipment needs, contacting the on-site contact person, get his approval if not covered by the contract, and perform them
- Management of PAR stock levels (shelving, inventory, stock transfer) and timely issuance of replenish orders
- Submit time sheets based on the execution
Skills & Experience
- One or more of the following qualifications:
- Red seal trade test certificate lift mechanic
- Completed NQF level 4 certification with apprenticeship program (minimum 4 years).
- Completed Electrical/Mechanical Engineer Diploma/Degree with completion of at least 12 months shadowing a competent lift mechanic.
- Completed NQF level 5 certification with completion of at least 12 months shadowing a competent lift mechanic
- Good communication skills with basic IT skills