Nedbank: Personal Assistant
- Plan and co-ordinate client interactions through effective meeting co-ordination and events planning.
- Proactively direct requests by sourcing relevant information to resolve queries and follow up on resolutions.
- Manage communication between internal and external stakeholders by ensuring documentation and correspondence meets professional and compliance standards.
- Plan and optimise time and resource allocation through effective diary management.
- Ensure travel arrangements are planned, executed and booked timeously within company policy by utilising approved travel vendors.
- Schedule required meetings, create meeting agendas, compile meeting packs and distribute timeously to relevant parties.
- Take minutes of weekly Property Finance Manco and other ad hoc meetings.
- Compile reports and presentations by drawing information from various specified sources.
- Manage invoices and expense claims for authorisation and submission to Finance.
- Act as a central contact point between Property Finance and Marketing on all CIB events.
- Liaise with Marketing and Property Finance on the compilation of client lists for CIB events.
- Proactively co-ordinate and track custom Property Finance events through interaction with Marketing and Property Finance stakeholders.
- Coordinate, compile and distribute Client-briefs for events.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Business related/Secretarial/Administrative Diploma
Minimum Experience Level