Deloitte: IT Audit ( Entry Level)
- Solid grasp of technical skills and methodology
- Demonstrated knowledge and technical skills on “core operating systems” e.g. Windows, UNIX, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in performance of business process and automated controls testing on the more common applications
- Developing knowledge of ERP systems like SAP
- A good understanding of how to link risks and controls to ensure test steps and controls and risks all speak to each other; ability to research “unknown” systems or audit in-house developed systems, i.e. problem-solving/logic capabilities
- Developing Digital fluency and knowledge on Emerging technologies, including Cloud, RPA, AI, etc.
- Developing skills in Agile and DevOps.
- Developing further Industry experience (FSI, TMT, CB, ER&I, etc.)
- Demonstrates ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines consistently
- Displays initiative
- Takes accountability for delivery of own work as per instruction
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Meets deadlines
- Works well within a team and with client management
Degree / Diploma
Relevant Degree, Honours or post graduate diploma. Workings towards a professional qualification (CISA)
2 years’ working experience