Discovery: Servicing Administrator
Personal Attributes and Skills
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Self-starter with a high attention to detail and be able to multi-task
- Good at follow through
- Exceptional ability to communicate written and orally
- Problem solving and solution focused
- Analytical – interpretation
- Building relationships
- Coping with pressure (deadlines)
- Time-Management and Organizational Skills
- Must be team orientated, willing to assist other team members in the office
- Compassion: will be working with people who are sometimes in dire situations or going through difficult transitions. Must be compassionate to their situation and working with them in a positive way
- Outstanding customer service skills
Education and Experience
- Matric with Maths.
- Technical qualification advantageous (Informatics/Data Science/Data Analyst etc)
- MS Office experience especially Excel (Vlook-up) and Compass.
- Group Life/Risk Insurance experience.
- 3 to 5 years working experience within a Group Life Administration environment