Cape Union Mart: Part Time Sales Assistant
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun.
- Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- 6 months of retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Clear Criminal record
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of current clothing trends/outdoor lifestyle (depending on the brand applying for)