Bluespec: Junior Salesforce Administrator
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
- The position will involve meeting with project managers,analyzing project objectives,building new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows,maintaining user roles and troubleshooting applications.
- To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms,application development skills and the ability to solve complex software problems.
- Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce Developer can create dynamic ans scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the envolving needs of the company.
Salesforce Developer Requirements:
- Previous work experience with application and software developer.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce platforms (Flows,App etc)
- Knowledge of Apex ,Visualforce.
- Experience with Progress Builder,Workflows.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and appliaction issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Must be able ton work alone and in a team enviroment.
SQL and Excel knowledge.
- Good team working skills;