FirstRand: Fiduciary Administrator
Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
Experience and qualifications:
- Grade 12.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
Fixed term contact.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure accuracy in the functional area.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Set up and maintain filing systems for the business unit to ensure efficient service is provided
- Maintenance of all administrative processes for the departments operational activities
Closing date: 11 January 2022