DSV: IT Specialist, SailPoint
To support, administer and develop the identity and access management platform. To comply with business requirements.
Computer Skills Required
- Software knowledge with SailPoint IIQ on Windows.
- DevOps experience with Jenkins, GIT (Bitbucket), Artifactory, Powershell and Tomcat.
- Any Java or Beanshell experience a bonus.
- SailPoint IIQ experience mandatory. Possibly with proof of training/certifications.
- 3-5 years experienced IT administrator experience.
- Trouble-shooting experienced.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resolve trouble tickets (incidents)
- Task and event configuration in SailPoint
- Deployments in three environments (DEV, Test, PROD)
- Status reporting
- Maintain system stability
- 2nd level ticket support
- Communicate with vendor in regard to 3rd level support
- Co-develop administration processes based on best practices