1.Issue pre-trip checklist to driver prior to departure of trip.
2.Complete the briefing checklist with the driver prior to a trip.
3.Complete the de-brief checklist after a trip.
4.Ensure that drivers are coached on toolbox talks.
5.Ensure all trip envelopes are accurately captured by the drivers.
6.Scan and process trip envelopes accordingly on MAX.
7.Capture all odometer readings on a daily basis.
8.Accurate capturing of the driver attendance register.
9.Accurate collection of driver documents for operations.
10.Ensure that drivers adhere to regulations when being briefed/de-briefed.
11.Ensure an effective handover to following shifts.
12.Escalate any issues or problems to the Fleet Manager/ Operations Manager.
13.Mail weekly odometer readings to the relevant managers.
14.Communicate training interventions to the drivers.
15.Hand truck keys over to drivers prior to departure for trip.
16.Accurate updating of key schedule and administration of keys.
17.Hand toll cards over to drivers prior to departure for trips.
18.Accurate updating of toll card schedule and administration of cards
- Matric / Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary qualification in transportation/logistics/business management an added advantage
- 1 years’ experience in an admin/operations environment an added advantage.
- Must be able to work shifts
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience in the Logistics industry
Closing date: 12 December 2021