The Mr Price Apparel Division is looking for an Assistant Store Leader to support the Store Leader in managing the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
- Stock Management:
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Authorise write offs, breakages, recalls and returns.
- Grade: 12/NQF 4.
- 3 Years’ Experience in Retail (Management Experience Advantageous).
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- Understanding of Sales & Service Management.
- Budgeting Skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Good Communication Skills
- Understanding of Retail Trade.
- Understanding of Brand, Customer & Product.