To provide comprehensive administrative support to projects on site. Maintain all administration on site. Ensuring excellent standards are met at all times. The Site Administrator will be responsible for day to day administrative duties, supporting the Construction Manager and site team as directed. Must be local to Matubatuba
- The effective implementation of procedures.
- Exceptional Organization and coordination.
- Effective planning of on-site admin processes.
- Daily updating and control over record keeping.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as being able to work independently with attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Compiling of timesheets.
- Data Capturing (Tally sheets, timesheets, employee information.)
- Assist with all HR administration.
- Update and report on Absenteeism register.
- Upload employee’s onto pay space system
- Ensure all employee documentation are up to date and complete
- Assist with pulling workings hours off TDS system
- Check employee clockings daily and ensure the system is operational at all times.
- Escalate clocking/system issues to HR/IR Coordinator at Head office
- Prepare input sheet for payroll with hours, LOA and Rent
- Assist with recruitment on site of local appointments and ensure procedure is followed
- Assist with paperwork for site mobilization and demobilization
- Reconciling petty cash
- Assist accounts department with required documents from site (delivery notes, invoices etc.}
- Obtain payment approval for invoices from PM.
- Assist with reconciling monthly site related accounts.
- Submit Invoices to Head Office to ensure payments are made on time.
- Assist to compile personnel reports when required.
- Assist with adhoc site administration
COMPETENCY PROFILE: ATTRIBUTES:
- Well organized and prepared.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required
- Attention to detail.
- Meet deadlines.
- Performance Driven.
- Excellent Planning Skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Ability to communicate well with others
- The ability to perform under pressure.
- At least 12 month previous experience in Site administration
- Basic knowledge of construction site.
- Basic knowledge of Account processes.
- Basic knowledge of HR processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Computer Literate
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate.
- Valid Code 8 Driver’s License.
- Tertiary Qualification/ Certificates advantageous
Closing date 27 November 2021