A vacancy exists for a Van Sheet Clerk at our Baking Division in Rustenburg. This position will report to the Van Sheet Supervisor. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the accurate capturing of Driver Salesmen transaction information to reflect accurate and correct driver balances. Incumbent needs to have accounting and finance background either as previous studies and /or currently studying towards a qualification in the accounting field.
• Grade 12 /Matric
• Accounting qualifications will be an added advantage/preferred
• At least 2 years’ experience in FMCG/Retail environment
• Computer literate with MS Office
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Processing internal documents accurately to ensure an accurate Driver Reconciliation is generated (Credit notes, Credit returns, manual invoices, short loads)
• After capturing, ensure that the route is balancing on QtyBalDiff report.
• All capturing of documents for driver recon needs to be completed daily
• Assisting the Telesales clerk with driver’s Bulk route orders (if needed)
• Assist with the processing of sales order when needed
• Immediately report any pricing differences to the relevant responsible person and the Van Sheet Controller
• Perform Daily Driver Changes as per procedure and do print out.
• Ensure that Depot Driver Changes has been done correctly and do print out.
• Ensure proper filing of previous day’s van sheets and invoices/credit notes.
• Ensure that the Driver Recon is signed daily by yourself and the applicable driver.
• Ensure that the driver’s payment has been processed and appears on the front page before printing the driver reconciliation. • Assist drivers with queries they might have on their reconciliation.
• Check all outstanding PODS on QDocs exception report and follow up with the relevant driver/s thereof
• Ensure that the QDocs inbox is cleared by matching all claims with the relevant credit note number from each user before commencing with the current day’s work
• Ensure that all generated credit notes are attached to the actual claims
Closing date: 29 November 2021