The suitable candidate for this position will be responsible for executing workshop activities at the Omnia Fertilizer division in Sasolburg. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing multiple maintenance tasks throughout the day, which could include but is not limited control tool store and lifting tackle store. All activities, roles and responsibilities are aligned to the world class (manufacturing) philosophy, principles, and practices.
Matric/Grade 12 Forklift will be an advantage. Computer literate.
2-5 Years’ experience (omnia fertilizer environment) Previous Fitting and boiler making experience. General mechanical experience
Make store requisitions. Make spares on plant equipment in workshop. Inspections on lifting equipment and tool store. Responsible for everything in tool store. Housekeeping of specified locations. Assisting on weekly shutdowns on all solid’s plants. PPE control of the solids department.
• Basic knowledge of mechanical equipment.
• Metal-basic welding and repairing of mechanical goods
Competencies Core Behavioural Competencies
• Decision making
• Work standards
• Integrity and trust
• Planning and organization Functional / Technical Competency
• metal, fitting competency
• Excellent Customer Service
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Cross-Functional Competency
• Collaboration • Functional integration (Integration with ACTS and plant process)