To work closely with the National Operations Manager to support the department with the effective coordination and management of daily systems, administrative tasks and store queries.
- Requisitioning and expediting purchase orders for maintenance, repair and operational supplies
- Overseeing new store openings, and contest planning and administration
- Maintain a clean working environment by ensuring general workers are on site
- Generating daily/weekly/monthly reports for the department
- Ordering stationary, boxes, tape, etc.
- Assisting with budgets
- All other maintenance administrative duties for Stores and Head Office, as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma with at least 5 years of intermediate level administrative work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Retail background is preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate superior attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities.