Job Advert Summary
Reporting to the Maintenance Systems Administrator, the successful candidate will be responsible for the effective managing of daily work order requests in Maximo for the maintenance departments and to provide administrative support.
• Grade 12 (Senior Certificate)
• Computer literate in MS packages and SAP experience
• Minimum two years working experience in Maintenance Planning systems and procedures.
• Knowledge and experience of administration functions
• Experience in Maximo
• A valid driver’s licence and ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 test.
The critical functions will include:
• Maintaining management information by creating, processing and issuing of job cards.
• Relieving as Maintenance Planner as from time to time required.
• Departmental tine sheets are logged and filed
• All work requests and modifications processed and send to Maintenance Configurator.
• General administration duties such as typing, filing and minute taking.
• To compile weekly and monthly reports for maintenance departments.
• Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (Maximo)
• Accurate and fast typing skills
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Telephone etiquette
• Technical background
• Attention to detail
• Deadline oriented
• Ability to work under pressure
Closing date: 18 November 2021