Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced candidates who have the potential to be developed for roles within the CDE Department. The key purpose is to maintain and repair refrigeration equipment as to meet all quality standards and to achieve customer service excellence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Repaired and maintained equipment
• Solved situational problems
• Customer satisfaction. (Field Services only)
• Route planning. (Field Services only)
• Maintained safety, health and environmental standards.
• Managed own development and performance.
• Tested cooling equipment before final assembly (Refurbishment only)
• Complete work in line with the requirements of SHEQ systems
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum requirement: Matric or N3 (Refrigeration/electrical) and Registered Trade Test – Refrigeration Experience
• Minimum requirement: 2 years’ experience in refrigeration/vending/fountain in the field (maintenance and repairs of commercial fridges)
• Valid Code 08 driver’s licence (must currently be driving). Code 10 will be an added advantage.
• Technical Knowledge
• SA Citizen • Clear Criminal and Credit record Competencies
• Advanced assembling
• Customer orientation
• Internal locus of control (self-driven)
• Hand-eye coordination.
Closing date: 16 November 2021