Tracker requires the Services of an Operator in the Monitoring Control Centre based at our Head Office in Johannesburg. This position requires a candidate who is committed to delivering extra ordinary customer service as well as conscious about our customers and their vehicle safety. The ideal person will also be responsible for ensuring effective customer liaison interactions and dispute resolution. The ideal person should be able to work shifts of 12 hours, be committed and dedicated and work in a highly disciplined environment.
· Effective customer liaison and query resolution
· Excellent listener, able to analyse and interpret information
· Accurate and timeous communication and follow through on all events & calls received.
· All reasonable ad hoc duties requested by the line manager
· Ensure Customer Service Standards are maintained, and problems solved in a professional manner
· Ensure all your administrative and shift duties are accurate and complete
· Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF level 4 Qualification
· 2 years’ experience in customer service delivery industry
· Call centre experience will be an added advantage
· Proficiency in MS Office.
· Grade C PSIRA registration would be an advantage
· Must be able to work shifts, have a driver’s license and own/reliable transport
Values and Behaviours
· Open communication with honesty and integrity is essential