The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
Key Responsibilities are:
- Re-grade pharmacies on an ongoing basis in line with set criteria and buying patterns.
- Manage time and workload in accordance with marketing and sales strategies, priorities and responsibilities.
- In conjunction with the Sales Manager amend and update cycle route planner in accordance with pharmacy grading’s and geographic area.
- Plan pharmacy calls according to agreed itinerary and route planner.
- On receipt of each new cycle targets and objectives, plan and monitor on a daily and cumulative basis the progress towards the achievement of the listed priorities, objectives and sales targets.
- Tertiary education – Industry/sales related background.
- Understanding of/ or background in anatomy and physiology.
- Minimum of 2 years retail pharmacy or related sales experience.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Teams/Office 365 will be an additional advantage Core competency.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Innovation focus.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Team Player.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- High standard of ethics.