- Receive parts from Suppliers as well as returns from Workshop and Customers.
- Pick & pack parts for handover to Counters, Counter Customers and workshop personnel.
- Assist Servicemen at the Workshop counter
- Assist with cycle and stock counts when required.
- Filing -All files are to be maintained and kept up to date on a daily basis
- Bin Maintenance – All parts to be binned & bulk racks kept clean & properly packed at all times.
- Assist with Debtors Queries when required
- Warehouse Housekeeping – warehouse area, Oil Store and outside area are to be kept immaculate and the level maintained at all times
- Stock replenishment (MRP)
- In this position you maybe required to go and assist other Branches in Coastal Area.
- ABET Level 4 / Matric
- At least two years experience in receiving
- Experience working as a Storeman will be an advantage
- Computer Literate
- SAP experience
- Administration Skills
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Be willing to work on standby and work overtime when required
Closing date: 08 November 2021