You will participate in the daily activities of our warehouses in a safe way, including activities such as truck unloading, putting away, storing, picking, truck loading, stock counting.
How you will contribute
- Work in the warehousing, order picking, palletizing, loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Adhere to all safety and quality checks and specified rules
- Assemble and load product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner
- Load product pallets following standard operating procedures in accordance with the daily delivery schedule
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Forklift experience preferred
- Have or be able to obtain relevant licenses to operate equipment
- Able to Lift a minimum of 50 lbs./25kg
More about this role
What you need to know about this position: To control FG stocks, plan daily loads to DHL, comply with safety and quality rules
Education / Certifications: Grade 12 /Logistics background
Job specific requirements: Control of FG, maintaining FEFO, compliance with safety and quality rules.
Work schedule: 40 hours