Altron Bytes People Solutions focuses on empowering South Africa’s unemployed youth with Learnership and Internship opportunities.
A Learnership is a structured learning program for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months.
Stipend per month: R5 000.
Skills and Experience
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the age of 18-28
- Not have previously completed the Further Education Certificate – Information Technology End User Computing (SAQA ID 61591)
- Not be studying full time
- Not currently engaged be in formal employment
- Have obtained Matric with pass in English language and Mathematics/Mathematical literacy
- Be available for interviews scheduled for Oct to Nov 2021
- Be able to start with the Learnership on 1 February 2022, Should be available from 1st December 2021 for further Assessments.
- Provide medical certificate and SARS ITRDD confirming nature of disability
- Performance orientation
- Planning and Implementing
- Concern for order and accuracy
- Problem solving/deciding
- Being resilient
- Communicates effectively
- Cultivates innovation
- Demonstrates self-awareness
- Plans and aligns
- Customer focus
- Drives results
Closing date: 30 November 2021