· To engage and support staff to adjust to the culture of the campaign and to achieve all KPI’s (e.g NPS, Leads, Smarts, etc.), through effective coaching, performance management, and to develop career progression through internal development programmes.
· To ensure successful delivery of any project, programme or activity by engaging with an individual, group or organization that will be affected by a programme.
· To practice due diligence when interpreting and reporting of data, as well as to improve team performance and processes through insights which supports the overarching objective of a customer-centric environment.
· To maintain productivity by ensuring all staff adhere to schedules while managing IR and queries efficiently.
· Matric/Grade 12 qualification;
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Required:
· A proven track record of delivering against client, customer and business outcomes;
· 2 years’ experience in managing a team in the BPO/call centre environment