- Identify and understand customer needs to consistently provide a high quality service.
- Follow clear instructions and guidelines to investigate, resolve and process high volume customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Escalate any queries or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure they are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate information on products and services to clients to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Promote and cross-sell the UK client’s products and services to complement existing products (where applicable) and enhance customer experience and loyalty.
- Operate customer related information systems to maintain and secure records.
- Contribute to the success of the team and the business by achieving personal targets.
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 6 months call center experience in a service environment
- UK call center experience advantageous
- Computer literacy
- Proficient in MS Word, Email and good typing speed
- Neutral accent with excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Results driven
- Quality focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to constant changes
- Ability to work in teams