Perform sales administration duties for assigned key stakeholders.
Key performance areas and tasks
- Load relevant, required documents for sales opportunities on system.
- Check completeness of RFIs/RFOs.
- Manage transmission (TX) plans to meet SLAs.
- Access TX plans to align to relevant product specifications and route details to ascertain route completeness and delivery expectation.
- Apply correct quoting criteria for each quote to be generated.
- Send complete quote and TX Plan to customer.
- Process signed quotes.
- Load order documentation onto system.
- Manage circuit number generation and send to customer.
- Convert links to billing by loading signed ATPs.
- Send regular updates to KAMs or AMs
- Assist in managing reporting on and collecting outstanding ATPs for KAMs.
- Reconcile opportunities against the order report.
- Execute outcomes that have been identified from reports, thus processing cancellations, decommissioning, and resolving administrative queries.
- Generate and recon the following reports.
- Office based
- Some travel may be required
- Extended working hours may be required
Knowledge, experience, and qualifications
- National Senior Certificate
- 2 years of experience in sales administration or coordination role, preferably in the B2B ICT or telecoms Sector
- Understanding of telecoms preferable
Closing date: 29 October 2021