The purpose of this P27 role is to deliver exceptional customer shopping experience through stock replenishment, merchandising, housekeeping and efficient processing of transactions at till points.
• Grade 12 or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Knowledge and skills:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Communication skills – fluent in English (any other language would be beneficial
• High energy levels
• Highly motivated and target driven
• Previous retail experience would be advantageous
1. Provide excellent customer service to give customer a great shopping experience – Assist shoppers to find the goods and products that they are looking for – Attend to customer queries / complaints
2. Cashier duties – Process cash and card payments – Process Lay Bys – Process customer refunds – Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor – Till balancing
3. Merchandising – Ensure that stock is correctly priced and displayed – Ensure product availability of the sales floor – Housekeeping – Keeping up to date with promotions
4. Risk – Ensure that products are tagged in line with the company policy – Participating in stock takes – Be on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent activities and report any suspicious behaviour to Management
5. Consistently live the Ackermans values & policies and procedures in all aspects of your work.
Closing date: 28 October 2021