Alert Engine Parts is searching for a Tele-Sales person to join the branch in Ottery. The purpose of this position is to meet all sales target and maintain great customer satisfaction at all times. The successful candidate would need to have good communication, negotiation skills and telephone etiquette.
Key Performance Indicators will include, but not limited to;
- Acts as the first point of contact with the customer, portraying professionalism and confidence that delivers the ultimate in customer service
- Ensure customer satisfaction through service
- Explore new potential markets
- Increase profitability and maintain sales targets
- Respond to all telephonic enquiries
- Receive inbound customer sales inquiries
- Provide quotations, product and service information
- Provide support and pricing details in response to inbound enquiries
- Promote the features and benefits of the company’s products / services
- Process sales orders
- Arrange dispatch and administration of products and services sold
- Receive, manage or escalate customer complaints related to the sale of products and services
- Provide administrative support for the production of RFIs, RFPs, RFQs and other sales related documents
- Identify sales leads and escalate them to external sales staff
- Maintain client databases
- 3-5 years’ experience as sales representative in a vehicle parts/call center environment.
- Extensive experience in a sales environment dealing with customer needs.
- Basic knowledge of the operations of an Internal Combustion Engine-Essential.
- Thorough knowledge of the geographical area of responsibility.
- Technical background-Essential
- Some business acumen, understanding the costs and breakeven scenarios of customer service delivery.
- Should be able to carry out his/her responsibilities with little supervision.
- Be a good planner and time manager.
- Above average negotiator.
- Telephone etiquette and Professionalism.
- Understanding and ability to communicate effectively and conduct business in an appropriate professional business manner.
- Ability to effectively and cooperatively work with management
- Clear criminal record
Closing date: 22 October 2021