The Programme Administrative Assistant position supports and delivers on administrative tasks related to a specific USAID GBV programme implemented in the Western Cape, reporting to the Western Cape Training Coordinator.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Day to day office support and administration assistance to the Programme Specialist/Manager and programme team
- Maintain Programmes Team Calendar of Events, e.g. Key meetings; Training Calendar
- Supply chain monitoring of key commodities for programme interventions, e.g. IEC Materials, refreshments, condoms
- Matric certificate or equivalent NQF qualification.
- An Office/Business Administration Certificate or Diploma would be a strong recommendation.
- Strong computer knowledge (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, E-mails, Internet).
- At least 1-2 years Administrative and / or PA experience.
- Be fully conversant in spoken and written English and be able to communicate at ease with all levels of staff and clients.
- A working background in the NGO field will be an added advantage
- Valid driver’s license
- Sound interpersonal relations and professional customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively and work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks consider your application as unsuccessful. NACOSA reserves the right not to make any appointment in this position.
- NACOSA respects the privacy of its stakeholders and will treat all personal information provided in line with our recruitment policy and in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.