Responsible for operating switchboard, receiving and directing visitors and keeping records or messages. Would handle administrative tasks.
The role will be responsible for the following key performance activities.
• Meeting and greeting clients.
• Booking meetings and meeting rooms.
• Making travel and accommodation arrangements
• Keeping accurate record of expenses and handling petty cash
• Arranging couriers.
• Keeping the reception area tidy.
• Answering and forwarding phone calls.
• Screening phone calls, taking messages and accurately directing them to the relevant person
• Sorting and distributing post.
• Filing and other related administrative tasks
• Ordering and purchasing of office supplies
• Other related admin duties
Qualifications and experience
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Matric/Grade 12 or NQF equivalent;
• Qualification in Office Management will be advantageous
• Fully computer literate with Excel and Power Point at an intermediate level
• Above average organisational skills;
• Excellent planning and communication skills;
• The ability to keep detailed and accurate records