Main Function of the Job:
- Support the Data Centre Management & Site Supervisor with administrative duties.
- Manage Calendars, Schedule Meetings, Appointments & Site access (Internal & External).
- Compile Meeting Minutes & Distribute.
- Prepare training packs and organisational reports as needed.
- Manage departmental internal & external training.
- Good technical abilities.
- Office administration knowledge.
- Effective communication skills, active listener – ability to understand requirements.
- Proactive problem solver, perform rapid and accurate assessments.
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a positive team player.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Conducts self professionally, exhibits elevated levels of tolerance and patience.
- Responsible for continued learning and self-development.
- Quick response to potentially critical situations.
- Trouble shoot systems and components to identify root causes of failures.
- Implement corrective actions promptly to mitigate the negative effects of system changes.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Valid drivers license and access to own vehicle
Qualifications and Experience
- Up to 2 years of office management or administrator experience.
- Minimum 2 years relevant data centre experience would be advantageous but not an absolute requirement.
- Good knowledge of data centre and critical infrastructure environments would be advantageous.