To ensure that relevant process are administered, maintained and supported to meet the requirements of the department and business in line with the Group’s strategy.To support business by ensuring relevant processes are administered and meet business requirements.
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA) by conducting processing activities within agreed timelines and parameters.
- Minimise financial and reputational risk by ensuring accuracy of processing activities.
- Minimise operational costs by avoiding unnecessary expenditure.
- Generate a monthly areas’ report for monitoring purposes so as to minimise losses and to avoid the loans from falling into the bracket where the Bank has to make provisions.
- Satisfy internal and external clients by responding to and actioning queries within agreed SLA.
- Meet Nedbank internal and external client service standards by communicating with stakeholders (including Regulators) accordingly.
Minimum Experience Level
1 – 3 years in business administration
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Relevant Banking diploma or equivalent
Type of Exposure
- Completing various administrative duties
- Conducting processing activities
- Capturing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Communicating internally
- Drafting reports
- Working with a group to identify solutions to a problem
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Business writing
- Data analysis
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Decision Making
- Stress Tolerance
- Work Standards
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Managing Work
Closing date: 19 October 2021