To assist the Brand Managers with the planning, implementation of category marketing plan, exclusive and private label plan, marketing initiatives and tasks as required to maximize sales.
- To ensure that the brands have maximised sales and ensure that sales targets are achieved.
- To plan, organise and implement the roll-out of the marketing plan for the Clicks brand
- To understand and deliver on the strategic plans by developing the marketing strategy of the brand
- To liaise with suppliers on marketing briefs, stocks, timing schedules and creative material to ensure brand building to achieve sales targets
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that the delivery of marketing plans are achieved
- To co-ordinate the company projects as assigned by the Marketing and Brand Manager and ensure that projects delivered within the deadline / timeframe
- To ensure that marketing plans are within the marketing budgets set and obtain the best return on investment
- To ensure that the marketing initiatives are planned timeously and meet the requirements of the Marketing and Brand Manager and key stakeholders by deadlines issued.
- To ensure that new launches are done timeously and communication with all key stakeholders are done at each business process.
- Impact of Consumer Protection Act
- Working knowledge of marketing processes
- Business Planning process
- Consumer insights – working knowledge
- Knowledge of the media and advertising environment
- Understand brand planning and activation principles
- Communication Skills – Bi-lingual
- Microsoft Office Suit (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Ms Outlook, MS Word)
- Presentation Skills
- Financial and numerical skills
- Essential: 3 years Marketing / Brand Management Co-ordinator
- Essential: Marketing Management National Diploma
- Essential: Matric
- BA / BCOMM Degree – Marketing
Closing date: 20 October 2021