Parts Incorporated Africa is searching for an Admin Assistant to join the team in Durban, Riverhorse in the Warehouse department. The purpose of this position is to assist with all administration functions related to the warehouse. The successful candidate will report to the respective manager.
Key Performance Indicators will include, but not limited to;
- Check and sort freight invoices & waybills/pods according to date order when they arrive (Time freight, Kino’s & Interlink etc.). Then check with corresponding statements and submit for payment at the end of each month.
- Handle leave and sick leave application forms in preparation for the monthly payroll.
- Daily Utiliation of Bio metric system Apply T/a rules on bio metric system- odd clocking and managing breaks.
- Load employees sick and annual leave bookings onto the biometric system
- Compile overtime reports for those who worked overtime the day before
- Attends required meetings. Takes and transcribes notes, prepares draft of notes on word processor, and after editing by Operations Manager, finalizes same. Types letters, memoranda, reports, etc., from dictated, handwritten, or other sources, and assists in preparing agenda and related material for Staff Meetings.
- Organizes and maintains files and records, answers telephone and directs calls to appropriate department or person, and handles calls if knowledgeable on subject under discussion. Operates word processing equipment.
- Assisting with all administration functions, which includes compiling excel reports
- Communicate with the different service providers for quotations
- Updating of kata boards and compiling KPI data
- Collecting of COD, s from the customers
- Ensuring the drivers the cash from are collected daily and processed
- Assisting with filing all pod’s and making sure all pod’s are received daily
- Ensure the daily fuel consumption is updated and reconciled every month
- Making sure that the drivers complete their daily vehicle checklist document and balance their fuel slips daily.
- Controlling the RFC, s making sure they reported in time and collected by the drivers on a daily basis.
- Scanning of all PODS onto the system
- Matric/Grade 12
- Previous Admin experience in warehouse- Desirable
- Advance Excel skills- Desirable
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Clear criminal and ITC record
- good communication and time management skills
- The successful candidate will be required to work a
Closing date: 15 October 2021