We have an exciting opportunity for a Planned Maintenance Administrator that will be assisting the Planned Maintenance Coordinator in the coordination, facilitation, and management of the maintenance management programme for Mines and Plants.
- Health and Safety, where you ensure own, and others are compliant with relevant Policies, Procedures and Codes of Practices.
- Key Performance Measures such as work management/ operating model, material management, financial management, performance management and continuous improvement
- Key Maintenance Tactics/Service Strategy Accountabilities
- Key Work Management Accountabilities such as creating work orders, purchase requisitions, material requirements and measuring documents amongst other responsibilities
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 1 years’ experience in the Planned Maintenance Office
- Experienced in using a computerized planned maintenance system (SAP PM)
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
Closing Date: 17 October