- Position Summary:
- Customer Service filing clerk is supporting Customer Service in obtaining invoices, delivery notes, POD’s and PO’s if requested. It is the responsibility of the filing clerk to ensure all documentation are safely filed and documented for audit purposes. Use of appropriate and effective communication and coordination behaviors and fundamentally upholding good documentation practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing the supporting documents of invoices whenever requested
- Keep filing up to date
- Partnering with warehouse, reps and courier services company and making sure the proof of deliveries are received and safely filed
- Archiving of old documents and keeping the filing room neat
- Ensure old invoices and documents are send to Metro file and requests for invoices if needed are communicated to Metro file, and keeping track of documents submitted thereof.
- Collect Proof of Delivery from Sales Reps, warehouse and courier companies and collate with all order documents for submission and filing.
- Run daily report on invoices done previous day to ensure all invoices are submitted with the correct documentation for filing
- Following up with CSD administrators on outstanding invoices not submitted.
- To be trained on CSD tasks to assist CSD in generating quotes, sales orders and invoices
- Handling internal/external customer queries on invoices
- Liaise with Management, Customer Service, Sales, WHS, Kit Support and Customers through clear communication.
Key Talents/Skills Requirements:
- Stryker Citizen: Demonstrates outstanding ethics at all times. Treats customers and employees with respect, represents the company in the best possible light.
- Knowledge: Solid understanding of Customer Relations process flows. Basic knowledge of Stryker products. Intermediate MS Outlook ability to receive and reply to emails from customers, Sales and Management. Intermediate communication skills both telephonic and on email to promptly and professionally respond to customer queries. Basic ability to perform transactions and look ups on ERP system. Follow written, verbal & visual instructions according to company and departmental policies and procedures. Ability to clearly communicate essential information with customers and Sales team members. Solid understanding of good documentation practices and documentation retention.
- Service & Reliability: Acts with integrity, compliance and reactively delivers on commitments with accuracy and according to SLA timelines in responsiveness and completion when providing service support. Understands the importance of timely and accurate service. Upholds quality standards.
- Customer Relation Skills: Develops rapport with colleagues and customers. Communicates proactively with Sales team members and Customers. Ability to action effectively on back office requests. Some problem solving skills with regard to customer queries.
- Developing Others: N/A
- Discretion/Latitude/Impact: Works under general supervision. Conducts standard tasks under supervision and guidance of more experienced staff. Work is reviewed for soundness and overall accuracy. Keeps manager informed regularly on status of work. Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations may cause delays in sales achievement and may adversely affect revenue &/or budget.
- Matric or equivalent
- Up to 2 Years’ experience in an administrative role required
- Fluency in English, spoken & written
- Intermediate IT knowledge (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Internet)
- Basic ERP system knowledge preferred