- Diagnose and repair all technical faults of notebooks, PC’s & Printers.
- Follow the correct test process for all brands.
- Ensuring that all communication with our customers is of the expected quality.
- Completing all assigned tasks within the required time frame.
- Enhancing customer experience and relationships.
- Keep the CMDB system up to date at all times.
- Help maintain the rework rate for the department below 2% within a 30day period between barcodes.
- Maintain service levels at 90%.
- Complete at least 5 workshop repairs per week depending on the field work schedule.
CompTIA A+, N+ and S+ preferred
Valid driver’s license
Min of 3-year technical experience in notebooks, PC repairs & Printers
Knowledge and Skills:
Good knowledge of general administrative and internal processes.
Knowledge of ICT industry.
Knowledge of operating system software (i.e., Windows 10).
Knowledge of relevant technologies hardware.
Basic computer literacy especially in Microsoft applications skills.
Problem solving skills (analytical).
Good communication skills (verbal and written).
Technical skills and problem analysis.