To provide administrative and operational support into a regional stockbroking branch as well as Head Office in the support of the strategic goals of the stockbroking business unit.
Build and maintain sound relationships with both internal and external stakeholders by maintaining a high level of service to all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with Head Office by leveraging off support to them and ensuring that service is delivered in line with expectation and within compliance.
- Ensure customer needs are understood and met through regular interaction; attending to their complaints promptly; meeting deadlines and following all instructions correctly.
- Establish and maintain sound working relationships with team by operate as an active team member.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managersEnsure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames..
Minimum Experience Level
- 5 – 10 years Stockbroking experience, and unit trust investment administration.
- Preferably some exposure dealing with external asset manager administration
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Type of Exposure
- Completed Reports and Achieved Budgets
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Manage internal process
- Managed Relationships
- Managed Self
- Managed own career
- Provided Client Service
- Provided Administrative Support
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business writing
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- business unit specific operational knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
Closing date: 18 October 2021