Responsible for welcoming and assisting walk in clients, give out relevant information and direct clients to relevant departments while offering excellent customer service
Receives account payments and process sample registration
Minimum Criteria Required:
2-3 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Relevant Job Knowledge:
Laboratory information systems
Organisational policy procedures
Key Performance Areas:
- Controls gate access to ensure a safe environment.
- Attends to interview candidates in the reception area and refers them to relevant departments.
- Attends to walk in patients/ visitors to ensure their needs are attended to and refers to relevant departments.
- Handles telephone calls assisting clients with information and transferring calls to relevant departments.
- Troubleshooting to find out reasons for visits, and which department to contact for assistance.
- Handles hand deliveries for all departments and arranges for collection from the front desk
- Receives, sorts, and distributes internal post.
- Handles outgoing mail addressed for external clients (e.g. accounts and statements).
- Makes announcements on the Public Address System to pass information to staff.
- Attends to account enquiries to assist customers with account enquires
- Receive payments of accounts in line with Standard Operating Procedures
- Process sample registration(logging) and queries according to set Standard Operating Procedures
- Performs a PRO function by prompt handling and /or reporting of complaints and requests in order to build trust and provide quality service
Ability to cope with nervous / distressed patients
Ability to work in a pressured environment
Ability to work as part of a team
Adherence to company dress code
Attention To Detail
Confidentiality / Sensitivity
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
BsC advantage / must have Gr12.
Must work different shifts & different sites.
Must work over weekends & Public Holidays.
- Closing date: 10/14/2021 12:00:00 AM