PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide administrative assistance to the Head of Corporate Affairs & Transformation and team.
- Perform a full Personal Assistant function to the Head of Corporate Affairs and Transformation
- Coordinate the electronic calendar of the Head of Corporate Affairs and Transformation.
- Make appointments as and when required
- Plan and prepare meeting communications
- Screen telephone calls and handle enquiries
- Receive, attend to and direct visitors
- Handle Mail, E-mail messages and written communications
- Distribute Weekly SIRS, meeting schedules
- Take minutes when required
- Co-ordinate meetings, minor events and travel arrangements
- Prepare the boardroom for meetings (booking of room and catering, etc.)
- Capture and submit leave and claims for the Transformation department
- Maintain and control office consumable stocks (refreshments, departmental stationary, etc.)
- Monitor and control the maintenance of office equipment
- Process departmental Invoices and Service Entry Sheets
- Responsible for document control of Transformation Department
- Responsible for the administration and uploading of Transformation department’s procedures on Chromedoc system
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual Transformation Reports
- Assist with consolidation of annual Mining Charter reports and submit to DMRE
- Assist with consolidation of annual SLP reports
- Assist with IMS reporting
- Distribute weekly reports
- Microsoft programmes
- Advanced office administration.
- Information Management systems preferably Samancor Chrome Systems (IMS, Chromedoc, SAP, COUPA, EBMS)
- Be aware of the role in a Transformation department in a mining company.
- Grade 12 / N3
- Diploma in Office Administration
- 5 years’ relevant experience
Closing Date: 13 October 2021