Safair Operations, trading as FlySafair requires the services of a Training Administrator who will report to the Manager: Training Administrator and be based at our Head Office in Bonaero Park.
Overview: Successfully schedule, coordinate and administer
internal training programs to ensure operational efficiency within the training department.
- Schedule and coordinate classrooms, facilitators, training material and other supplies for all internal training programs;
- Prepare and distribute training material;
- Responsible person of filing / documentation for auditing purposes;
- Manage and maintain detailed records of training activities;
including participant lists, employee progression and course completions;
- Collect, compile and report evaluation results, attendance and
- Assist with the compilation of monthly reports for management;
- Updating of the online system Attend to training queries;
- Liaising with and physically submitting documentation to the
- Ad hoc duties that may arise from time to time.
- Grade 12;
- Valid South-African Driver’s License;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Good knowledge and understanding of a computer and Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Strong administration and reporting expertise;
- Previous administration experience essential;
- Experience within a training department and/or aviation concern will be beneficial.
- Detailed, deadline-driven and able to work under pressure;
- Proactive self-started capable to function on his/her own without any supervision.
Closing date: 12 October 2021