To be a servant leader growing a team, promote sales, reduce stock losses, manage stock, lead a team of Dynamos and to maintain a low cost culture in order to meet business goals.
- Increase sales by focusing on exceptional customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, presentation and promotion of stock, stock management, promotional implementation and correct pricing of products according to our price image.
- Stock loss is minimised by having a healthy team spirit and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Manage a low cost business according to the company’s low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are done on time, every time according to the company guidelines.
- Leading a dynamic team of Dynamos – taking responsibility for team training, coaching and performance within a Sikhula KunYe company culture.
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary education – a degree/diploma in a business/retail related field would be an advantage.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a retail environment within a leadership role
- Computer Literate. (Microsoft and Google GSuite – will be an advantage).
Closing date: 13 October 2021