- Telephonic collection of the overdue debtors age analysis
- Handling and distributing account inquiries
KEY DUTIES AND SKILLS:
- Responsible for contacting customers to collect payment on overdue student accounts.
- Working with debtors to start a payment plan, or outright repayment of a debt.
- Advise customers on the payment options for debt recovery.
- Explain the terms of sale, credit or contract condition as detailed in the enrolment contract.
- Acts as the liaison between the college and student/account sponsor and manages overdue accounts.
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly.
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified.
- Complete administrative tasks as required for the efficient running of the Call Centre.
- Follow strict Company policies and procedures at all times, ensuring that legislative requirements are met.
- Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Be persuasive, persistent and self-motivated.
- Show empathy, assertiveness, tact and resilience.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
- Achieve set targets and call quality objectives.
COMPETENCIES OF THE JOB:
- Customer service orientated
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
Should you not receive any feedback in 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Educor will give preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals, suitably qualified in line with the inherent requirements of the job advertised.
- Matric/Senior Certificate
- 1 year Call Centre experience (preferred)
- Own transport to and from Pinetown non-negotiable
- Computer Literacy – Internet, Outlook, Word and Excel mandatory
- Must be willing and able to work shifts (weekdays 16h30 till 20h30 and Saturdays)