- Arrange quarterly OHS meetings with OHS committee.
- Take minutes and document OHS committee meetings.
- Arrange every 6 monthly Evacuation Exercise for Head Office Building.
- Administrate OHS teams:
i.Liaise with Talent Development to renew expired certificate.
ii.Follow up with HR on staff relocation and resignation who forms part of Emergency Team.
iii.Arrange monthly inspections of all the floors with team members.
- Manage / Stock all medical kits, fire equipment and emergency signs.
- Manage Compliance Score Card and its content.
- Manage OHS file and liaise with service provider to do regular audits and guidance.
- Administrate vehicle bookings, handovers and processes for Head Office vehicles.
- Administrate booked vehicle handovers.
- Administrate vehicle insurance claims processes.
- Administrate Traffic fines and communications to relevant parties.
- Assist with Head Office vehicle inspections.
- Assist Line Manager with Maintenance requests. Update OnBase vehicle maintenance system.
- Schedule vehicle services and repairs.
- Report to Risk on Operational Loss.
- Assist with Chauffer duties when needed.
- Administrate approval processes for branch maintenance.
- Qualification in Facilities and Logistics Management (Advantage)
- Driver’s licence code 8
TECHNICAL/ LEGAL CERTIFICATION
- Must have done at least 1st Aid Training or any skills development regarding Occupational Health and Safety
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in Facilities and Logistics administration
- Good understanding in Occupational Health and Safety compliance
- At least 2 years’ experience in OHS
Closing date: 19 October 2021