RCL believes in doing more! We are passionate about our commitment to providing more food to more people more often. The recruitment team is on the hunt for a Reconciliation Clerk for our Benoni Bakery. This position will report to the Production Manager. The successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that consumables received are inspected, correctly identified and allocated to the correct stock code.
• Grade 12.
• Preferably National Diploma Logistics/ Communication/Production management
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in an FMCG environment
• Computer literacy – Extensive Microsoft office
• Organized and systems orientated.
• Must be a self-starter and have the ability to use own initiative
• Must be willing to work overtime (Bakery calendar compliant i.e working on all public holidays except the 3 days)
• Ability to reconcile stock counts and report data
• Ability to manage and maintain database
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
• Knowledge of Purchase orders(from start i.e creating on Syspro to completion) , Goods Receipt(GRV) , Invoices
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understanding and improving the existing stock and code system.
• Understanding and improving the physical stores areas for material.
• Controlling raw materials received
• Controlling raw material issued to the production and slicing departments:
• Run a system of issuing stock on an SMV written by the workshops, to updating manual Kardex Balancing of Manual Kardex to quantities physically in stock.
• Conduct interim /daily stock counts and the final month end count.
Closing date: 15 October 2021