The Main Purpose of the Job is to be a key-player to deliver the Customer Charter and achieve high customer satisfaction combined with optimized aftermarket profitability. Secure that the dealership is working according to GVS process in the phases “Planning”, “On Arrival” and “Dealer to customer and follow up”.
Reporting: This position will report to the Service Manager.
- Customer satisfaction and complain handling.
- Planning the workshop utilisation capacity.
- Calculation & preparation for retail invoicing, internal invoicing and claim handling.
- To open and process job cards for repairs, maintenance and service.
- To Transfer all relevant information from job card to computer system accurately.
- To close job cards and monitor work in progress.
- To be the liaison person between the customer and Volvo.
- To con assist Technicians with VST’s & RST’s.
- To assist with the Workshop administration duties.
- To check and maintain maintenance parts store.
- To assist with Health & Safety requirements of the branch.
- To conduct regular checks on Company vehicles as per the company policy.
- Grade 12 / N3.
- Administration Diploma (an advantage).
- Customer Management.
- Commercial/ Retail mindset.
- Planning & organization.
- Flexible working hours.
- Product knowledge.
- Technical knowledge.
- 2 year minimum strong administration in a workshop environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Good customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Time management.
Closing date: 19 October 2021