Overall Purpose of this Job:
The purpose of this role is to support all the Commercial Business Units with Sample Management. For the DPS Business Unit support will be given with Purchase Order Management, Promotional Material Procurement and tracking, Educational Events Administration, Compliance and Tracking, Distribution of materials, Business Quality Requirements and Budget & Spend Tracking.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
Key Responsibilities are:
Sample Management for all Business Units
Prepares and ships samples/product to representatives for presentation purposes.
- Ensures to keep a register of on hand products and shipped products.
- Updating and closing of DNI requests on Cignon and Sample management share point
- In charge of disposal of any expired samples or equipment.
- Ensuring that the marketing storeroom is in a good condition.
- Ensuring that marketing material room is in good condition – in the warehouse.
Purchase Order Management for DePuy Synthes
- Loading Purchase orders and Goods Receipts
- Closing and adjusting of purchase orders
- Assist with payment preparations as and when required.
- New supplier uploads
- Payments for foreign suppliers
- Operational support for internal and external marketing events e.g. Ownership of quote, invoicing, and payment tracking as well as ensuring promotional material is couriered and tracked.
- Implementing and Maintaining databases for the management of promotional material, sample stock allocations, consignment stock tracking and stock movement.
- Monitor, Itemise and report on assets of the franchise .
- Working with cross functional teams, sales representatives, external stakeholders to gain event approvals, and execution of related tasks, eg HCC LIFE approval, CPD applications etc.
Distribution of materials
- Distribution of PPE, radiation badges, LED aprons and marketing material – as required.
- Ordering of stationery, business cards and name badges when required.
- Ensure all lodged complaints were closed within a certain timeframe.
- Maintain Organograms for DePuy Synthes.
- ISO9000/Work Instructions & Records Management: Be aware of the ISO9000 and Records Management procedures and processes to assist the team to adhere to them.
Budget & Spend Tracking
- Work with Finance Controllers on Expense/Spend reporting for Ethicon, BSW & DePuy Synthes.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Computer Literacy (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Ability to work independently.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Problem solving and query resolution.
- Able to demonstrate values consistent with J&J Credo.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Assertive, diplomatic and tactful.
- Organized with good planning skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Must be able to handle confidential matters and keep confidentiality.
- Valid driver’s licence.