Purpose of the Job:
To ensure and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer service by means of sales, merchandising and stock control of products.
To assist customers with the effective and efficient processing of all transactions at point of sale including money market related transactions.
To ensure sales growth of the Medirite Plus store.
• Handling of payments
• Balance sales and receipts according to company procedure
• Stay up to date on all promotions and special offers
• “Up-sell” promotional products and services according to company policy and procedures
• Efficient processing of money market related transactions
• Maintain excellent product knowledge
• Ensure that shelves are always well stocked. Packing is done according to customers’ specific requirements, company standards and procedures.
• Handling of cash and cash-up procedures
• Maintain visual merchandising standards
• Ensure that till points are tidy and clean at all times
• Handle all customer queries
• Advise customers on products and prices
• Grade 12
• At least 5 months point of sale / till point experience within a retail environment
• Administrative experience will be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
• Computer literate
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Sound numeracy skills
• Bilingual, preferably fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Strong administration skills
• Engaging & Friendly personality
• Knowledgeable on payment procedures (e.g. cash, cheque, bank card, credit cards, coupons, vouchers)
• Healthcare product knowledge would be an advantage
• Knowledgeable on stock receiving procedures
• Knowledgeable on systems and procedures (e.g. understand money market methods and procedures) • Solid understanding of customer service principles
Closing date: 08 October 2021