A vacancy exists for a Retail Risk / Security Auditor stationed at our Gauteng Regional Office, Robertville, Roodepoort. The position will report to the Regional Executive. The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to for a National Retail Client and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services.
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risks with regards to stock losses, theft and fraud.
- Training of Security Officers and Management on Client Receiving and End Control systems and procedures and general security.
- Auditing of Client Receiving and End control systems and procedures.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client.
- Investigation of stock loss incidents and making reccomedations to prevent further losses.
- Submitting relevant monthly reports to the Client and Management.
- Adhoc / blitz security checks and audits.
- Assisting with the preperation of new and revamped stores.
- Planning and co-ordinating Store visits of all Stores nationally.
- Attending weekly and monthly shrinkage meetings with the Client.
- Daily liaison with Operations Management to deal with security matters.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Matric certificate with Grade B PSIRA registration.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Security Operations in Retail environment.
- Experience in a Large Retail Store or Warehouse will be a great advantage.
- Experience in general auditing will be an advantage.
- Very analytical individual with excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to manage and discipline staff
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Experience in SAP and Back Office programs.
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Client liaison skills
- Strong planning skills
Please email your CV to Johnny Volbrecht : [email protected] by no later than Close of Business on 06 October 2021.
Closing date: 06 October 2021